Driving at high risk Countries
General causes of accidents
Accident Prevention & Driving Behaviors:
Defensive driving skills
Multiple choice exam
Car mechanics & Maintenance
Depending on the number of passengers allowed per vehicle, a road test is conducted for three or four participants per round. The total round takes two hours in which the participants drive in different conditions and are exposed to different situations. The behind the wheel participants comments on his actions to the instructor and the other participants in the vehicle. The commentary practical driving has proven to be very effective.
First aid for road accidents
Training to deal with accidents in order to prevent the occurrence of deaths or chronic problems of the injured or affected passenger.
• Practical day
Duration / Venue:
(1) Seminar will be from 09:00 to 03:00
(2) Will last for four days with a total of 24 hours
(3) Will be conducted in client’s premises.
(4) Will have a maximum of 15 participants
(5) Will be conducted in Arabic / English language