• What is Navigation?
• Navigation Development.
• What is GPS?
• How does the GPS system work?
• Types of GPS’s.
• Selecting the appropriate GPS type & model for your needs (Business / Adventure)
• How to Setup your GPS.
• Understanding GPS terminology:
(Waypoints, Tracks, Routes, Track-Back, etc. )
• How to use a GPS.
• (To be able to navigate a simple route to locate real waypoints on the ground and to be able to mark current position and enter a 'waypoint').
• How to take appropriate safeguards to ensure your own safety when using a GPS.
Duration / Venue / Conditions / tools:
(1) Seminar will be from 09:00 to 03:00
(2) Will last for one day with a total of 6 hours
(3) Will be conducted in client’s premises