First day (Theoretical day):
• Preview of defensive driving techniques
• Off – Road drive accidents prevention technique
1. The vehicle
• Types of vehicles
• Vehicle Inspection & Safety recovery system
2. The driver
• Fatigue, distractions, speeding & unsafe acts behind wheel
3. Road conditions
4. Weather conditions
Second day (The Practical day):
• Pre-Trip inspection evaluation
• Off – Road Commentary drive assessment
The following is an example of the type of equipment that may need to be carried but not limited to within the 4x4 vehicle depending upon the severity of the environment that the vehicle may be driving in.
Instructors certified in Advanced Driving in the Middle East & North Africa in 2017 and they are members of RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders.
Duration / Venue:
(1) Will be from 09:00 to 03:00
(2) Will last for two days with a total of 12 hours
(3) Will be conducted in client’s premises.